Areas of expertise
- Inclusion + Inclusive Intelligence
- Social Innovation + Community Engagement
- Student Engagement + International Students Well-being
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Strategy + Social Responsibility Strategy
- Interdisciplinary and Intercultural Dialogue
- Advanced Strategic Management, EDHEC Business School
- Change Management, University of Glasgow
- Social Participation and vulnerabilities, Institut Catholique de Paris
- Judaism, Christianism, Islam and secularism, Institut Catholique de Paris
- International Disaster Management, Coventry University
Vincent Morvan lives in France with his wife and three children.
Merging interdisciplinary competencies and experience, he created three models: (1) Inclusive Intelligence for skills development related to inclusion, learning and social innovation, (2) HEARTS for assessing Higher Educations Institutions and developing engagement towards best practices linked with the UN Sustainable Development Goals, (3) LIFTED to enhance learning methods and environment, increase their positive impact and manage change in educational contexts.
Vincent also co-founded a non-profit organisation serving the international students in several cities through inclusive practices and engagement with local communities.
• The challenges and expectations for Higher Education
• The responsibilities of Higher Education Institutions
• Assessment to align with the UN Sustainable Development Goals
• Inclusive Intelligence to develop essential competencies
• Humanisation in learning to generate positive impact
• Inclusion for creativity and innovation
• Inclusion for genuine dialogue and negotiation