Learning Methods and Humanisation
We help you improve your training practices and generate a greater impact on learners’ learning objectives, through a humanising process that:
- Takes into account all the diversities within learning communities,
- Incorporates scientific advances in neuroscience and neuropedagogy,
- Ensures personalised tutoring so that learners acquire the appropriate skills,
- Uses appropriate technological tools to serve learners.
The main benefit of following our expertise on humanisation in learning is to enter in a continuous improvement cycle where six steps will help you acquire the best practices:
- Implementing on-going tutoring,
- Developing pedagogy / Andragogy,
- Ensuring training relevance,
- Providing evaluation of learning,
- Adapting programmes to learners,
- Guiding contextual learning impact.
System of Support for Educational Change
At Diversity Intelligences we help you develop a system of support for your institution to manage change.
These systems of support include:
- Implementing field research,
- Co-creating contents,
- Mobilising leaders,
- Training trainers,
- Training learners,
- Measuring contextual learning impact.
With our support, you will gain benefits such as:
A smooth transition,
A better adapted and humanised educational environment,
More success at initiating, driving and implementing change.
Interdisciplinary Projects and Dialogues
At Diversity Intelligences, we will work with you to:
Develop approaches that allow you to partner cooperatively within and outside of your organisation,
Reimagine your approach to knowledge sharing by increasing interdisciplinarity to answer the complex demands of our world ,
Design and implement strong foundations to embed interdisciplinarity as a way to inclusion by looking at the processes within projects and dialogues and not only at the outcomes.
Our results on interdisciplinary projects and dialogues offer a wide range of benefits:
Designing better outcomes and solutions,
Generating better, more creative and innovative ideas,
Increasing the sense of inclusion and belonging, and new views to people outside of their own fields and expertise,
Develop efficiently the future leaders of this world with skills necessary for now and the future.